
Endlich !!!
The photo's from Weißsee are here!. Please forgive me for taking sooo long, it's been
pretty hectic since then appart from long hollidays and my relocation plans.
There are some videos I'm working on, trying to put them together and upload them
to the site but they will take some time still, since there are different formats from different cameras.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do when I think back in those days ;)





do you?








Jörg, it's good to know you'll always be there taking care of our drunkenness, delivering schnaps non stop!




....Do we really have to get up there and ride our boards??
Must say; with you guys I had the worse hangovers ever! we slept so little that the headache would start kicking 15minutes before we hit the slopes... till then you'd still be drunk!
Just look at this guy's face!

Must say; with you guys I had the worse hangovers ever! we slept so little that the headache would start kicking 15minutes before we hit the slopes... till then you'd still be drunk!
Just look at this guy's face!









And why not! if you didn't have enough last night.... keep on partying up in the slopes!!




































Looks funny ha? me, taking a photo next to the silly sign... bearly 2minutes after that a
























































And last but not least, my favourite couple: Westerhaus-Eynck ! No words for the awesome atmosphere you create where ever you go, thanks for every single moment we spend togetherand hope we can keep on riding (for monopol:) many many years after!
Don't forget my contract!!!! *Photo above the last one































Hi Javi, thanks for your wonderful pics. They are mouth - watering, so to speak.
ResponderEliminarBy the way, I didn't know that the girls could master that much .... !
What does "delivering the post" mean?
That was the only anorak I could squeeze myself into! And it was sth special for Sven, reminding him of that suburban club in Germany.
That's it for the time being, I still have to work a bit for school. Checking and marking = uugh, I love that job.
Hugs and kisses and please say hello to that wonderful woman at your side
Heinz